Breakthrough Your Relational Blindspots to Embody Your True Leadership and Relationship Potential
The Aletheia Intensive is a powerful weekend experiential training hosted by executive coach Robert MacNaughton and a team of expert facilitators who eat, sleep, and breathe relational development. This immersion in authentic connection is for people seeking deeper, more impactful and effective relationships across all areas of their lives. It offers a lifelong toolkit of practices and frameworks that can be applied immediately at work, in romantic relationships, with family, friends, and beyond.
This special residential Aletheia is hosted at the stunning Everland eco-retreat center outside Denver CO, so you can drop in and integrate your breakthroughs without city distractions.
We’re inviting you to a 3 day intensive that will fundamentally transform the way you relate to others, and have you relating to others in a way that transforms them.
If you’ve ever experienced dullness, flatness, or a lack of satisfaction in the depth of your connection with others… and KNEW that there was more possible, but you weren’t sure how to get there…
And you want more moments of…
- A loved one’s eyes lighting up with gratitude for finally feeling seen for the unique gift that they are…
- Tears of relief from realizing we can let go of a self-image we’ve been carrying for years…
- Raw, edgy excitement at feeling finally free to say what’s really true for us, without holding back from fear of what others might think…
- Profound insight & realization, often only found in intense contemplative practices…
Well, that’s what we live and breathe,
and we want you to have this fully available in your life as well.
In this weekend, our team will share with you this unique Relational Leadership
art form —
Okay, What's this Circling Business?
Simply put, it’s the best work we’ve found for creating extraordinary and profound intimacy in relationships — an organic, in-the-moment interpersonal process that’s equal parts art form, meditation, and encounter group.
Though it works exquisitely in intimate relationships, it can be applied in all areas of life because it’s so organic, non-analytical, effective, and *fun*…
Victor Frankl once said, "Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." Integral Circling is the most effective practice I’ve ever found to increase the space between stimulus and response.
The purpose of Circling is twofold…
1. Circling uncovers “relational blind spots”—the places where we push away the depth of connection and intimacy that’s possible, whether we’re:
~ In relationship and want to deepen with our partner…
~ Single, and looking to attract someone to explore deeper connection with…
~ Looking for deeper connection with ANYONE—family, friends, colleagues, clients…
Through this fresh, direct-experience in-the-moment process, we have more choice about how we respond — being aware of our blind spots.
2. The experience of “Being Seen” for who we authentically are is one of the most rewarding experiences we can have as human beings, and Circling teaches us exactly that — how to see and celebrate each person for the unique flavor they bring to the world.
For the First Time Since I Was A Child, I Feel Free. I’m In Touch With How Much I Love My Life, And The People In It. Circling in a space of safe, open inquiry has had me come to know myself with an ever-increasing clarity. As my patterns become conscious… I can see them as they occur, and from this place of knowing, I now have choice. Things are still really hard, and still the world occurs as bright and beautiful. I’m in touch with how much I love my life and the people in it.
CIRCLING IS AN “INTEGRAL PRACTICE” THAT WILL EVOLVE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, THROUGH RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS.
This practice will foster your AGENCY — your ability to act in the world — through transcending who you thought you were, to discover an expanded sense of self, while fully experiencing and including every previous layer that this new self is grounded in and arising from.
This practice will also foster your capacity for COMMUNION and CONNECTION — through sharpening your ability to deeply see and connect with others.
Relationship seems to be more important than ever and yet more elusive than ever. For all of postmodernism’s emphasis on the relational or cultural components of life, they have offered pitifully little in terms of actual practices to authentically awaken and get in touch with this dimension. This is where Circling as a "We-Space" practice excels!
The Aletheia Intensive is for you if you’re wanting…
- Greater Self-Awareness: You’ll receive skillful reflection about how you’re perceived, and discuss what it’s like being with you, in service of you and your relationships
- Sincerity: You’ll get closer to humanity, with more compassion and more empathy through witnessing other’s self-discovery. Experience caring more, and develop strong lasting connections and the ability to create them
- An elegant expression of group process — not captive audience ad nauseam processing or amateur pseudo-therapy
- An Integral practice of invoking a potent “we-space”, a collective flow state experience that’s held with the reverence it deserves, but not indulging in “woo-woo’ irrationality. We foster skillful rationality and use secular language — while providing plenty of space for shared trans-rational experience
- To be the kind of person that inspires consistent healthy transformation in yourself and others through authentic relating. The first step is seeing that more ‘realness’ in relating on the menu, you have the ability to bring these ways into any connection with skillfulness, and it’s truly a gift that keeps on giving
The ability to bring all of the above into your intimate relationships, work, and community without seeming like you’ve been abducted by an alien cult.
Hands-On Practice in Authentic Connection
With the reliable support of the Aletheia team and culture, you will receive a rare opportunity to learn powerful frameworks to last a lifetime, while putting them into practice in real-time with your new community of practitioners.
In This Training, You Will Receive:
- 3 day-long sessions alternating between small group high-touch experiential training and full group sharing and teachings
- Personalized, skillful feedback about how you’re showing-up in connection with others
- Your Dedicated Professionally-Facilitated Circle to witness your essential self and naturally evolve your relational patterns
- Dozens or new distinctions to integrate in your life, your relationships, your work, and beyond
- Relating practices and games you can immediately and reliably bring to your relationships outside this program
- New connections with like-minded, service-oriented people who share similar values and are engaged with impactful purpose-driven work
About where we’ll be…
Everland is a gorgeous nature-scape located on 145 pristine wooded acres 50 minutes south of Denver in Sedalia, Colorado. Their bright, open gathering spaces, quiet and comfortable rooms, and their 360* forest make this the ideal setting for our group process and personal integration work.
Plus, the art park and an eight-person barrel sauna and cold plunge steps away from the rooms.
Details, Logistics, & Registration
The intensive is a full 3-day weekend. It will start Friday morning and end Sunday evening.
The Aletheia Integral Relating Intensive is not for everyone. Admission is by application only. If you’re interested in applying or want more information, please use the button below to schedule an admissions call or contact Amelia Broughton directly.
These events have limited availability, and the fee for the course varies based on your accommodation preference–described below.
Registration includes catered meals each day prepared by our personal chef Brigitte Desvaux.
* Additional discount available for Archipelago Club members
SHARED ROOM+ meals and tuition
- 5 Shared Rooms Remaining
- Multiple configurations available with slight price variation
PRIVATE BEDROOM+ meals and tuition
- 2 Private Rooms Remaining
- Couples Registration is $2500
CAMPING+ meals and tuition
- Numerous sites throughout the property
- Shower and Bathroom Facilities Onsite
Exquisite Moments with Humans...
Take the most heartfelt, most poignantly perceptive interactions you've had,
and take them even deeper. Make them your new normal.
Your Host For the Aletheia Intensive
Robert MacNaughton, Program Director & Co-Founder
Robert co-founded the Aletheia Intensive in 2011, and has organized and directed dozens of Aletheia cohorts in Boulder and beyond. He has led thousands of circles, trained circling facilitators around the world, and has been facilitating experiential group education for over 20 years. Robert is a stand for fostering the integrity of the powerful transformational practice of Integral Circling and its potential to bring more goodness, truth, and beauty into our lives. Robert co-founded the Integral Center in Boulder Colorado in association with renowned philosopher Ken Wilber where he managed five operational brands and supervised over 100 contractors, teachers, facilitators, and community leaders in over 25 cities globally. As an executive coach, strategic advisor, and facilitator, Robert teaches about how to skillfully reconcile seemingly contradictory world-views in conversation, organization, and culture.
I attended Aletheia with an expectation of personal growth in the area of relational connecting and what I received was much more than I could even imagine was possible. I experienced love in its most unadulterated essence. I felt acceptance and appreciation for my most vulnerable self. I experienced feeling completely seen in my most exposed moments and completely loved, not in spite of, but because of those areas I previously felt shame around.
I received the abundant gift of learning not only how to love myself, but also the knowledge that loving myself is a gift unto others as well.
I came into the weekend feeling lost and a bit hopeless and I left feeling abundant and full of gratitude and anticipation for whatever comes next.
When I was circled during Aletheia, I was able to claim my sovereign voice and stand in my own strength. This was an edge for me that the safety and structure of Aletheia made possible. Since Aletheia, I have felt more secure with my welcomingly imperfect self.
More than perhaps any workshop leader I have witnessed, Robert has a unique leadership style in which the learnings, messages and results flow with ease. I found him to be a caring and playful catalyst for self-discovery.
At the conclusion of the workshop, I found myself crying in awe of the beauty that unfolded!
Thank you for using your highly cultivated gifts for the betterment of others!
Some kinds of powerful magic happen in a cauldron. Robert and his team are top-notch cauldron builders. Within the container of expectations, practices, and presence they built, I experienced a deep sense of community and a potent ground for my own transformation. I’m leaving the weekend with new eyes and new possibilities for my life—including a new sense of my own beauty and power. This work will defy whatever expectations you have of it. Prepare to be surprised—and evolved.
Training in Circling has given me an understanding and a framework to know why I love what I love. I knew that I loved connecting with people and being real. I didn’t realize it could be taught! When I started learning it, I saw that in my favorite moments with people, this is what I was doing. And these guys have taken it apart so that it can be taught and can be reproduced more consistently. Another thing I love about this work: It allows people to be in the moment and experience themselves and others without a story. Without rejecting story, just seeing that it’s not necessary for revelation. Circling brings us into a shared experience of the truth of the moment, a space of rawness to me, that’s where magic happens, and that rawness is powerful fuel for my spiritual growth.